{Collins} Huh? Collins 89S-3???

Hello Collins experts-

I ran across a supposed Collins product, an 89S-3 (Transmatch) which I had never heard or seen about before. I looked through the archives and there is no discussion about it and of course there is no mention of such a product in the manual and schematic section?

Is this a spoof by someone? Look at the bottom of this page <http://www.intelab.com/ka1rbp/Other!.htm <http://www.intelab.com/ka1rbp/Other%21.htm>>. The photo is low resolution so I was wondering if this is some cobbled up fake.

Thanks,

Dick, K0CAT