From: Collins [mailto:collins-bounces+wcarns=austin.rr.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Dick Blumenstein
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2013 7:36 AM
To: wcarns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: {Collins} Huh? Collins 89S-3???

Hello Collins experts-

I ran across a supposed Collins product, an 89S-3 (Transmatch) which I had
never heard or seen about before.  I looked through the archives and there
is no discussion about it and of course there is no mention of such a
product in the manual and schematic section?

Is this a spoof by someone?  Look at the bottom of this page
<http://www.intelab.com/ka1rbp/Other!.htm
<http://www.intelab.com/ka1rbp/Other%21.htm>>. The photo is low resolution
so I was wondering if this is some cobbled up fake.

Thanks,

Dick, K0CAT
--

http://www.collinsradio.org/?page_id=37

list admins and does not post to the group!

http://mailman.listserve.com/listmanager/options/collins/wcarns%40austin.rr.
com or to learn more about our list visit

-----
No virus found in this message.