Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2013 7:48 AM
To: jim
Cc: 'Collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: Re: {Collins} Huh? Collins 89S-3???

BIG FAKE - This is someone's pretty well done "tuner" to match their S-Line
and it has then gone through - I suspect - a loss of provenance estate
situation.

I have thoroughly researched the history of the S-Line as documented in the
Signal and our website and no such transmatch ever happened or even "almost
happened"...  not a prototype.  Many things wrong with it even in a low res
photo.

Bill