From: Collins [mailto:collins-bounces+wcarns=austin.rr.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Rudy Littrell
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2013 6:05 PM
To: wcarns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: {Collins} SA-13/U - DPDT knife switch.

I have one of these, as seen in the photo above the operators head on p.35
of the CCA Q2 2013 and showing in a couple of photos here:
http://aafradio.org/flightdeck/b29.htm.Can anyone tell me how the diagonal
cross wires from opposite posts were used.It looks like all elements would
have been active when switched on.Wounder if it was some kind of phasing
scheme?Trying to think how I might use it as is with an antenna
system.Regards, Rudy Littrell.
http://www.collinsradio.org/?page_id=37

list admins and does not post to the group!

http://mailman.listserve.com/listmanager/options/collins/wcarns%40austin.rr.
com or to learn more about our list visit

-----
No virus found in this message.