From: Collins [mailto:collins-bounces+rich=n7tr.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Stanley M Miln
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2013 8:36 PM
To: Rich Hallman - N7TR
Cc: Collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: {Collins} 75S3B PTO Problem

Can any one tell me who the best person is to  send my 75S3B Receiver to for rebuilding  my PTO. I am a good Electronics Tech but  not good with Mechanical Problems.I am afraid  of braking something removing the PTO and those  parts may be dificult to replace. I need someone  who has done this many times.
                      Stan K6RMR
http://www.collinsradio.org/?page_id=37