Re: {Collins} 75S3B PTO Problem

Hi Stan: I would recommend that you contact WA0CBK Dennis Brothers in Potters Nebraska. He used to work at the factory in Cedar Rapids and has a multitude of parts for all our s line gear. You can reach Dennis in the evenings at 308-879-4552. 73 from Fern VE7GZ

Can any one tell me who the best person is to
send my 75S3B Receiver to for rebuilding
my PTO. I am a good Electronics Tech but
not good with Mechanical Problems.I am afraid
of braking something removing the PTO and those
parts may be dificult to replace. I need someone
who has done this many times.
                     Stan K6RMR