Re: {Collins} 75S3B PTO Problem

There are a pages detailing the removal and repair of the PTO.
It is not hard, but requires a little care.
Replace the capacitors (except the temperature compensating), any out of spec resistors and it should be fine.

Jim

      Hi Guys

The PTO drifts for about 45 minutes until it settles down.
The Receiver moves up about 5 Khz. from cold to wormup.
I have a Freq. counter watching the VFO Out put.
The PTO starts at 2.967Mhz and drifts to 2.7013Mhz.
I tried a new 6AU6 but that is not the problem.
Once it is wormed up it is quite stable.
Wayne does not want to work on my PTO.
                  Stan K6RMR

 Stan what's the problem ?

 Lou..