Re: {Collins} R388 Readings

Set BFO per manual, ie plates half meshed, then zero'd with alignment tool with known calibrated WWV.

Another question.

One mod I've seen takes 6.3 volts off the filament line to energize the mute relay. Tried this and it doesn't work. Moved contacts on the relay and the mute function is working. So, I assume the relay needs more than 6.3VAC to work. The mod is dated 3-16-75.

I'll recheck the calibration of the BFO. BTW, how much did the crystals cost you from ICM???

Philip