Re: {Collins} Schematic drawing software

I'll add my $0.02 and agree with both Tom & Don. Over the years I've
used about every CAD program there in my professional work. I have 3
professional CAD programs including a full licensed copy of AutoCAD 2004
on my PC here, but for just doing schematics for small projects my
program of choice is ExpressSCH/ExpressPCB.

If you're looking for a program with a bit more capability than
ExpressSCH/PCB, I'd highly recommend TurboCad. Amazon has a a few copies
of TurboCAD 2D/3D Version 17 (which is the version of TurboCAD I have
here) for about $30.00 (which is a real steal - the current Version 20
sells as a downloaded version for $100.00).

73,
Bill Bowen
K8WHB