Re: {Collins} R388 TR Relay

Yes, my R388 does have both jacks in the front. The relay is functioning and verified visually. If it is a "sidetone" function, I'm going to have to mute the receiver via "brute force".

My DOW key has a set of normally closed contacts. I'll just interrupt the speaker line. This normally wouldn't cause an issue on CW, but since the primary use of my receiver is for AM fone, there are attendant feedback issues to contend with.

Philip KA4KOE