From: Joel Kornreich <k2qbv2@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 07/23/2013  1:55 PM  (GMT-06:00)
To: BFetters@xxxxxxx
Cc: "Collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: {Collins} HELP WITH A COLLINS KWM-2

**
*I had just obtained over the weekend, a Collins KWM-2 that was
manufactured in 1962 and not turned on for 16 years.  My question is what
is the best method for cleaning off the grime or thick dirt that deposited
itself all around the tubes, metal and HV cage?  I recall a few years ago,
someone told me about using RONSON LIGHTER FUEL with Q-tips. The PS that
came with the KWM-2 also needs to be completely gone over.  Any
suggestions??  Joel,  K2QBV  (k2QBV@xxxxxxxxxxx)*
**
http://www.collinsradio.org/?page_id=37

  SUNDAYS: 14.263 MHz-2000 UTC  +  AM Net: 29.050 MHz-1200 Central