From: Collins [mailto:collins-bounces+jsternmd=att.net@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of jack m
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2013 16:55
To: jsternmd@xxxxxxx
Cc: Collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: {Collins} Cleaning solutions

I noticed some black silk-screen chassis stencil degradation last chassis I
cleaned using Simple Green diluted 3:1 (water:SG).  Are there other options
such as Dawn applied using a spray bottle that would be better choices?
What is the best for nicotine to just "roll off"?  What's best for the face
plates?

Too bad we no longer have access to Freon 11 tanks, tri-chlor or Carbon-tet.

I already know what Windex does to Heathkit panels.

Jack

http://www.collinsradio.org/?page_id=37