Re: {Collins} What's this label on my 32S-1?

That is exactly what it is.  I have an old 1959 KWM-2 that was updated with the current mods of the day in 1971 (plug in relays etc).  The sticker is on the rear lower center of the cabinet and it is black and white with the meatball logo and says Product Support Operations and the date.  Yours was possibly updated or repaired as the the date on your sticker.
John WA9ZBW