{Collins} Antenna relay fro KWS-1 do I need the missing orig or!? Advice??

OK  aside  form the missing   power cables  for  the  KWS-1   we  find
there is also a  cable  with  a relay!?  do we need an orig. one   or  where can
 I  get it or the info  and how can I lash something together....   that is
 functional!?

One came up for sale  on the  list  a week or so  ago  but I   did not know
that we needed one!  Any advice,drawings  links  etc... appreciated!

Ed Shape Archivist for SMECC  KF7RWW    _www.smecc.org_
(http://www.smecc.org)