{Collins} KWS-1 original manual, notes on the inside cover

I'm patiently waiting for the right KWS-1 to show up (within driving distance of Denver for local pick-up), and as forethought toward that goal, I purchased a few months back an original KWS-1 manual.  I'm trying to organize my collection and documents a little better, so happened to open up this manual tonight.  I thought this might be of interest to a few here.

Hand-written on the inside cover is Gene Senti's name and his office phone number in engineering (EMpire 3-8151, extension 473).  Gene's home phone number is also listed.  Now that's commitment to your products and your customers.

For those of you who do not know what a telephone exchange name is, well, you're a damn whippersnapper (and I guess that makes me a geezer).

Gaylord Hart
WB7ODD