{Collins} WTB Collins 312B-5 VFO / Wattmeter

Hi all. I am in the market for a good working 312B-5 for my KWM-2. The front panel needs to be excellent, but the cabinet can have scratches. I would probably repaint it. I am watching E-Pay prices and would like to beat them if I can. Anyone have a extra they would like to turn into cash and give it a good new home? Please contact me direct. TNX 73s  Jim  W7JWT   AC11-12623