Re: {Collins} Best Vintage Collins rig for CW?

 Hello rl
My good friend John WA6BOB worked all the CW contests using an S3 S Line.
                   Stan K6RMR

I would appreciate any opinions. I'm looking for a practical Collins rig for CW mostly.I'm concerned about reliability and parts availability. Any thoughts, anybody.Regards, rl.kc5yl *** You are subscribed to Collins as k6rmr@xxxxxxxxxxx. If you wish to unsubscribe, or modify your preferences please visit http://mailman.listserve.com/listmanager/options/collins/k6rmr%40verizon.net or to learn more about our list visit http://mailman.listserve.com/listmanager/listinfo/collins ***