{Collins} CW on S-Line 32S & 75S series

We have had the CW topic come up numerous times in the past, and it will
continue.  There is interest in this application, and unfortunately, the
solution is not "Plug and Play".  I suggest that a white paper be included
in the resources of the CCA webpage for future ongoing reference for anyone
needing technical information regarding this subject.  A detailed article in
the Signal might also be helpful since I cannot imagine anyone not filing
these for future reference.

-73,

Jeff, K1YLV