2. There may be some mods that you want to put in -- either to fix a problem that comes up, or because the resulting improvement makes it worth doing (for example, SB8).

73
Bob

On 2013-11-13 5:02 PM, W2APF wrote:
How much change happened in KWM2/2A manuals from 1962-1978?  I have just acquired a very early KWM2A from 1963 without manual and noticed that the one in the archives is from 1978.  We're there many changes over the 15-16 years?

Thanks for your input,
Thaire. W2APF

Sent from my iPad
*** You are subscribed to Collins as ve3tou@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. If you wish to unsubscribe, or modify your preferences please visit http://mailman.listserve.com/listmanager/options/collins/ve3tou%40treetopcircuits.com or to learn more about our list visit http://mailman.listserve.com/listmanager/listinfo/collins ***