To: <collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, November 16, 2013 12:50 PM
Subject: {Collins} Replacement power wafer switch for my 75S3

Colleagues:

I turned on my 75S3 this AM and my wafer switch arced. It no longer works and is very gritty when turned. I have no doubt that it self destructed.
SSN no longer has them in stock and I was wondering if any of my Collins
Brothers might have one for sale or know where I might get one. I have not yet disassembled the receiver yet, but the way that this switch feels, it is
shot.  The receiver is on and I will  simply externally switch it until I
can obtain another. It is the off/standby/operate/cal wafer switch, upper
left panel.  Thanks to my brethren very much in advance.  I already know
that my problem will be solved.

Vy 73 and TNX

Ty Garland

Crossville, TN

KC4NWF

*** You are subscribed to Collins as jtills@xxxxxxxxxx. If you wish to unsubscribe, or modify your preferences please visit http://mailman.listserve.com/listmanager/options/collins/jtills%40huntel.net or to learn more about our list visit http://mailman.listserve.com/listmanager/listinfo/collins ***

*** You are subscribed to Collins as k6rmr@xxxxxxxxxxx. If you wish to unsubscribe, or modify your preferences please visit http://mailman.listserve.com/listmanager/options/collins/k6rmr%40verizon.net or to learn more about our list visit http://mailman.listserve.com/listmanager/listinfo/collins ***