Re: {Collins} 32S3 to 32S3A or 75S3B to 75S3C conversion kit

Hi Art,
Sorry I do not have the kit you are looking for.
I did this conversion back in the '80's to my 75S-3B and 32S-3.
 I got the kits from Collins  about $80   each at that time.
There is a service bulletin for this mod which gives all the details and
the parts list. I have not checked but I am sure it would be up on the CCA
site
If you cannot find it I can send the information. there are 8 pages in
total.
I reckon most of the parts are available with a bit of research.
I am sure somebody has a parts out 75S receiver or 32S transmitter  that
the crystal board and switch wafer could b obtained from.
 Both Kits for the Rx and TX are identicial.
Mark Ke9PQ has the frequency card..
Easy to do but takes time.
Good luck with it.
73's