Don - Re:   for high altitude  ...  I  did not  realize this  would  make a
difference... Please explain   why?

Thanks   Ed#    _www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org)

In a message dated 11/19/2013 7:24:53 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,
wcarns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Not to  mention full key down RTTY operation.

-----Original  Message-----
From: Collins  [mailto:collins-bounces+wcarns=austin.rr.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On
Behalf Of  donroden@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2013 4:02 AM
To:  collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: {Collins} Crypto Comm Center Truman's  Plane - HIGH FLYING
TELETYPE- COLLINS DUAL ART-13

Quoting  COURYHOUSE@xxxxxxx:

> Can anyone shed light on the  Modded   ART-13   was this a one off or...
> there  there others with extra  blowers?  Curious!

Extra cooling  required for high altitude operation.

Don W4DNR
*** You are  subscribed to Collins as wcarns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx. If you wish to
unsubscribe,  or modify your preferences please  visit
http://mailman.listserve.com/listmanager/options/collins/wcarns%40austin.rr.
com  or to learn more about our list  visit
http://mailman.listserve.com/listmanager/listinfo/collins  ***

-----
No virus found in this message.

*** You are subscribed to Collins as couryhouse@xxxxxxx.  If you wish to