Re: {Collins} Collins Collectors Quarterly

Yes Bob, they should be available through the CCA. Jay Roman and I donated all the remaining issues that we had left to the CCA. Larry, our archive manager should have scanned most of those in. So at the very least, if there are no more printed editions left, we should still have digital versions available...

73 de W8RO
--
Floyd Soo
Past President and founding member, CCA