Re: {Collins} DH3PJ solid state 26Z5 replacements for R-390a. Reviews?

Chris and all,
I have exchanged emails with Kurt.
He does not do this type of work as a businecss
but rather as an interest.
I bought the replacement plugin capacitor
C217 for the 51J-4
A very professional looking item
I also got information on replacing the 5V4 rectifier.
He  has some very good ideas and is prepared to help.
For what it is worth.
73's
Jim
Ei2BB has some very good ideas and is prepared to help.
For what it is worth.