Re: {Collins} JFK Assasination 50th Anniversary

For those of you that would like to listen to the audio of the HF traffic that day, here is a link to the Government Printing Office that has the archival audio available for down load.  Keep in mind that there was no satellite communications back then and HF SSB was king.

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/GPO-NARA-JFK-ASSASSINATION-AUDIO/content-detail.html

Ken
KE7YD