From: William Yates <veniceamplifier@xxxxxxx>
Date: 11/22/2013  11:58 AM  (GMT-08:00)
To: collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: {Collins} A friendly reminder

Greetings to the list
Here's a friendly reminder for December 1st...
http://www.collinsradio.org/gdtchalleng/
Thanks and hopefully hear you on the air.
73 de Billy N6YW

*** You are subscribed to Collins as wb6orz@xxxxxxxxxxx. If you wish to unsubscribe, or modify your preferences please visit http://mailman.listserve.com/listmanager/options/collins/wb6orz%40comcast.net or to learn more about our list visit http://mailman.listserve.com/listmanager/listinfo/collins ***