Re: {Collins} Ceramic Tuning Caps Collins KWM-2

I'd like to know the answer to that question.  I seem to think that those trimmer caps can rotate without any change in capacitance if something gets stuck inside and rotates along with the trimmer, although I have no experience what so ever with it.  I73, SCott WA9WFA