Re: {Collins} KWM2-A 200ma ?

Steve,
All,

Thanks a lot for all info.
I will check all grid resi;tors, also in the pre-driver and check the correct alignement with a scope of the slugs to be sure I am in the right passband.
I will keep you posted!
Thanks again everybody and kind regards from over here.

Ps. I am getting 90w on 80m out

best '73 de ON4ALV Luc

Luc Vlecken
Zerkingen 34