Re: {Collins} KWS-1 ceramic trimmers stuck.

I had a thought - heat might be more effective than cold. Likely the lubricant on the capacitors has hardened over time. Either that or something that is not supposed to be in there got in there and seized up.

A little heat from a heat gun may loosen them up. I have had great results with switch shafts that are frozen.

Gary