Re: {Collins} CCA BOD Nomination of Dennis Kidder, W6DQ

Although I have only known Dennis Kidder W6DQ for about a year, through his
association with the West Coast Vintage SSB Round Table and the West Coast
Friday Night CCA Net, and finally meeting him on several occasions, I can
attest to his passion for the hobby, and his enthusiasm for Collins radios.
  His technical qualifications have already been noted, however possibly
even more important is his willingness and ability to follow through on
projects he commits to (such as the Maker Fair where he has enticed young
people to our great hobby), ensures he would be a great addition to the CCA
Board.   Just the kind of people we need active in the CCA.

I wholeheartedly endorse his nomination for a seat on the CCA BOD.

73 Dave WI6R
Visit my shack at http://www.qrz.com/db/wi6r