Re: {Collins} KWM-380 and HF-380

Speaking of KWM-380s, PIPO has just made another run of keypads.  They are a more rugged version with metal keys and sell for a little over 60 bucks I believe.  I wrote an article for the signal several years ago showing how to cut the end off of an old computer cable leaving the molded connector on the opposite end.  Mount the whole thing in an enclosure of your choice and you are good to go.

73
Tony - W9JXN

Sent from my iPhone