From: Collins [mailto:collins-bounces+ccurran=wi.rr.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Steve Wender
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2014 8:24 AM
To: collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: {Collins} 51S-1 Cabinets

Hi all in Collins land,

I have a rack-mounted 51S-1 which I have just about brought back to life.
Mostly needed new tubes.  (How many 6EA'8s and 6AU6's can you put in a
radio??) I would like to change the rack mounting for a regular cabinet.
Does anyone have a 51S-1 cabinet or know where I can get one?

Thanks,

Steve
KC5WN
*** You are subscribed to Collins as ccurran@xxxxxxxxx. If you wish to