Re: {Collins} 32S-3 transmit problem

I have a 32S-3 that has an odd problem, it transmits OK on all bands except 40m which when keyed with the mic it just goes to full power out no matter where the mic gain is. Both 40m bands are the same, it has just started doing this so it is a bit puzzling. Any ideas?

I now realise what I did, I have the S line in transceive setup and operated the TX whilst the RX was on a different band, oh well.. live and learn, ( I was actually doing some test transmissions listening on a web SDR to the transmitted signal to make sure the audio was Ok, I had retuned to a different band when the problem started)
73 Max
M0GHQ

-----
No virus found in this message.