{Collins} FS: 70E-8 (?) PTO ASSEMBLY (revised)

Need to revise this listing to state that the shipping is just to the lower 48 states.

I picked this up 2 or 3 years for a project I'll never get to.  I think it
is a 70E-8 PTO, but not sure.  The frequency range of 1.55 to  1.92 MCs is
covered in 15 turns.  Includes the PTO,  KC scale, band pointer, backing
plate for MC scale (no scale on it, but I have a copy included), dial cord
but no pointer.   I'm guessing this comes from a 32V-* series transmitter.
Email for pictures. I would like $70 for it delivered to your door in the lower 48 states.

73 ,
George
W7HDL