Re: {Collins} KWM-2 Schematic

I've bought from ArtekMedia, and have been very satisfied.

The manual offered on eBay is an early one. They may have later ones -- check their website, www.artekmedia.com

The one on the CCA website is circa 1978, and contains detailed notes on all Collins mods, so it's good for all KWM-2's and 2A's up to 1978 . I'd be inclined to get a late manual, since early radios are likely to contain Collins mods, including the highly recommended Service Bulletin 8 -- hopefully, no undocumented non-Collins mods!!

73
Bob

On 2014-12-15 3:15 PM, Stanley M Miln wrote:
 Hi John
Have you looked on the CCA Website. They
have all the Books you can down load.
I know they have the different versions of the
KWM2 and 2A.
                    Stan K6RMR

G-Day All, I am looking for a KWM-2 schematic that I can have plotted.
Anyone have a PDF file or know where I can purchases one. Something much
larger than an 11x17 copy.

Thanks, John Nelson W0XAZ
*** You are subscribed to Collins as k6rmr@xxxxxxxxxxx. If you wish to unsubscribe, or modify your preferences please visit http://mailman.listserve.com/listmanager/listinfo/collins ***