Re: {Collins} Collins 451S-1

Maybe the guy was just phishing for a price to see what the market would
be....

-----Original Message-----
From: Collins [mailto:collins-bounces+wa6aaj=gmail.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Keith Carlsen
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2014 4:20 PM
To: collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: {Collins} Collins 451S-1

 I think BIN was $25K.

 I have mixed feelings about this kind of thing. It does mean the gear will
be preserved and valued and that lunkheads will acknowledge this stuff has
value.

 Downside is that these buyers are generally tech ignoramuses and want it
because everyone else does.

> Almost $16,000 and still did not meat reserve!
>
> Bet'cha wish you'd never sold the one you had!
>

> Wonder what price will actually buy it.
>
> BTW: I have maybe 8 new old stock display modules for the KWM-380 and
HF-380 and, obviously, for the 451S-1.

*** You are subscribed to Collins as wa6aaj@xxxxxxxxx. If you wish to