From: Collins [mailto:collins-bounces+johnpainter=verizon.net@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Ka9p--- via Collins
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2014 3:28 PM
To: collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: {Collins} How to fix sticky S meter?

Happy Holidays to everyone here.

The S meter on my 51J2, which is an old S Line S meter,  just started
sticking at the low end of its movement.

A slight tap on the glass usually frees it, and if I turn the  mechanical
stop all the way to the right, letting the needle rest well above  zero, it
works ok.  But it's making me nuts.

As I haven't had an analogue meter apart lately, I thought before I did
anything heroic  I'd check for good advice, lest working right become the
enemy of working ok.

Thanks, Scott
*** You are subscribed to Collins as johnpainter@xxxxxxxxxxx. If you wish to