From: Collins [mailto:collins-bounces+jsternmd=att.net@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Bob Sullivan
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2014 19:45
To: Ka9p@xxxxxxx
Cc: Collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: {Collins} How to fix sticky S meter?

Scott,

Every time I have tried to "repair" a sticky meter I have made it worse. I
suggest you send it to Eldad, K2AB, for repair. He is fantastic - I have
sent him numerous meters over the years with excellent results. Contact him
at eldadben@xxxxxxxxx

He just repaired a sticky SX-42 S-meter for me.

Merry Christmas!

73, Bob
WØYVA
http://www.isquare.com/personal_pages/ras-hardware.htm