{Collins} Looking for a TCS item

Hi,
I am a volunteer on the WWII Fletcher class destroyer, USS Cassin Young in Boston. We are restoring the chartroom of the ship and have need of a CCY-23270-A (or any of the other versions/manufacturers) remote control unit for the TCS set.  I’d like to find one to use in the restoration. Condition is not as important as finding a unit. If anyone has one that they’d like to donate or sell, we would be interested. I have looked for a unit in the usual places without success so far. Thanks for any leads.
73, Mike W1USN CCA Member

mike@xxxxxxxxx