From: Collins [mailto:collins-bounces+wcarns=austin.rr.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Rick Poole WA1RKT
Sent: Saturday, December 20, 2014 12:20 PM
To: collins
Subject: {Collins} Repaint / refinish KWM2A cabinet and trim ring

I realize this may be a borderline FAQ but I haven't seen it lately so I
thought I'd ask in case there is new information...

Looking for some recommendations on someone to strip and repaint (in the
correct Collins grey) a KWM-2A cabinet and trim ring.  The trim ring is
metal with the seam at the bottom.  They have both been painted a grey that
is considerably darker than the "correct" shade (is this something the
military did?  This one appears to be ex-military) and the paint on both is
in absolutely abominable shape with labels painted on and residue from
stickers here and there.

The closer to the US Northeast, the better, but farther away (in CONUS) is
OK too.

If you prefer to reply privately, replies to wa1rkt@xxxxxxxxxxx are welcome.

Thanks...

Rick WA1RKT
Londonderry, NH
Catch me on 14.300 MHz Intercon / MMSN most days