From: Collins [mailto:collins-bounces+wcarns=austin.rr.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Teran Hermanson
Sent: Monday, December 22, 2014 2:46 PM
To: COLLINS@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: {Collins} KWS-1 mic

Hello all on the list

My KWS-1 has been sounding sick with a hum. Seems my EV638 mic has died.

Tried 3 different D-104 mics  and they all sound different also? One sounds
real sweet!

The other 2 are only OK.

What mics are you KWS-1 owners using now days?  New or old mics?

Thanks from North Dakota

KF0HR

Teran Hermanson

AC03-11430