Re: {Collins} 32S-1 / 75S-1 maiden voyage

Hi Mark:
Great job on getting your S-Line up and on the air!  I have been down that same road and enjoyed every minute!
Got my Gold Dust Twins up and running and am pleased with that, since early November.

Find yourself a 30L-1 and everyone will hear you fine!  Happy that you appreciate vacuum tubes!!
Best Regards,
Chuck. W9KR

Sent from my iPhone