{Collins} 75A-1 deafness

Firstly, a very Happy Christmas to everyone on the reflector, hope you had / are having a great day. I decided to tackle my 75A-1 receiver this afternoon as it is profoundly deaf, I have been meaning to get to this for sometime. Swapping out some of the caps I am finding that most are fairly within tolerance, although they maybe leaky causing the problem, question I have is in the RF section, are the mica caps reliable as they look a bit of a challenge to remove/replace, non look blistered or cracked, I don't want to overdo this but am wanting to restore it to at least near to its original receive capablities. I did try peaking it up before this and it remained weak receive.
73, Max
M0GHQ

-----
No virus found in this message.