Re: {Collins} Greetings

Thanks Bill,

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year's to you, yours and all on the List!
--
73 de W8RO
Floyd Soo,

Sent from my 4G LTE smart-aleck phone

blessed New Year, and.

From the board and staff of the CCA and the Signal Magazine, we wish all of
you Happy and Safe !!!! New Years.

We all here are looking forward to an exciting 2015. This is our 21st year,
our 21st birthday, and in many ways we continue to "come of age".

We hope you will celebrate 2015 with us at one of the upcoming events.

Jim Stitzinger has added a wonderful new Collins toy to his "rolling" stable
and maybe we will see that this year..

First the S-Line Van, then the wonderful HF-80 TSC-60 shelter and now..well
- let that be Jim's surprise.

The dinners around the country continue to grow along with the comradery and
there is much to celebrate.

Best wishes to all.

Bill, Scott, Paul, & the three James.. Hmmmm do I see a trend.

Bill Carns, N7OTQ (Trustee K0CXX)

Past President, Collins Collectors Association

Founding Board, Collins Radio Heritage Group

Editor, Signal Magazine

Wimberley, TX

512 618 2762  (Cell)

512 847 7010  (Home)