Re: {Collins} CCA Members

I would like to echo Ron's comments regarding this group.
Being a "newbie" to the CCA and the Reflector, although a HAM for 42+ yrs, I find it both refreshing and personally rewarding to be a member of the CCA!

The expertise and "willingness" to share same among the Amateur Radio Community is unique in this day and time!

I am in the "refurb" process with a 30L-1 and the multitude of guidance and suggestions, openly given is amazing.  I have a beautiful KWM-2 with PM-2 and SM-2 due in next month, can't wait!

My sincere thanks to ALL and a very Happy New Years!

John ...  WA4AIP
CCA
ARRL Charter Life Member

Sent from my iPad