{Collins} 2-Propanol as cleaning agent for rotary switches.

Hello All

I think it is time to thank for all the responses concerning this issue.
I have followed the discussion with great interest.
First of all I think it's very important to think about before we do something with the switches
It seems to be important to distinguish between cleaning, lubricating, and surface conditioning.
But it seems also that this Deoxit D5 is used with good results.

An additional question:
What did Collins do with the rotary switches in the KWM-2 / S-Line etc. before they leave the factory ?
Were the rotary switches lubricated with something or just clean ?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards
Bent
OZ5ZD