{Collins} Gold Dust Twin (KWS-1 & 75A-4)

I am selling my Collins Gold Dust Twins, plug and play. 75A-4 comes with a
F-455-J-3.1 and F-455-J-1.5 Collins Mechanical Filters. A4 SN # is 19 - -
and the KWS-1 SN # is 3 - -. This set is all original. The set can use a
paint restoration job but transmitter and receiver works flawless. I bought
this set from the original owner, therefore I am the second owner. Will not
ship, this is a pick up or I will deliver for a fee within 300 miles. I will
provide photos upon request. Price is $2,500.00. Thanks for viewing.

Robert

ww9w@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:ww9w@xxxxxxxxx>

214-620-1304

Allen, Texas