Re: {Collins} KWM-1 in the military

To all the Gentlemen who have emailed me directly about the KWM-1, please consider posting your information to the CCA Reflector as I respect your privacy. It's great information.

Believe me you all, there are KWM-1 personal memories, accomplishments, and knowledge with that "Little Three Band Collins Brother" out there in our great group. Please share with us as I/we want to know. This is how Collins History is made for our knowledge and interest.

tnx es 73 Robert W4RL