{Collins} Typical Service Data Voltages for a healthy 32S-3/3A

This also applies pretty much to any S-Line transmitter including the KWM-2

We are uploading this file to the website as we speak so stand by. I got a
ton of requests for it which I have responded to directly but for future
requests, please download from website under Manuals and scroll down to
32S-3..  it should be up today sometime.

Thanks

Bill Carns, N7OTQ

Trustee K0CXX

President, Collins Collectors Association

Editor, Signal Magazine

Wimberley, TX

512 618 2762  (Cell)

512 847 7010  (Home)