{Collins} Testing 811s

Hey List,
Using the Heath IT-17 tube tester, I'm curious as to whether there is an adapter that will allow connection for the plate cap of the 811A? I imagine that over the years someone has created an adapter that will allow for connection of the small plate cap connector to the larger cap of larger tubes. I realize that the tube tester is not Collins, but the 811's are in my 30L-1:-).

Any suggestions?


This archive was generated by a fusion of Pipermail (Mailman edition) and MHonArc.